Drupal 9 released on June 3, 2020 - as promised!! https://www.drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/9.0.0
Released on June 4, 2020
- Feeds https://www.drupal.org/project/feeds/releases/8.x-3.0-alpha8
- Tamper https://www.drupal.org/project/tamper/releases/8.x-1.0-alpha2
- Feeds Extensible Parsers https://www.drupal.org/project/feeds_ex/releases/8.x-1.0-alpha4
- Pantheon Drupal 9 early access - https://pantheon.io/docs/drupal-9
- QED42 Our Drupal 9 Upgrade Story - https://www.qed42.com/blog/our-drupal-9-upgrade-story
Pantheon Drupal 9 Training https://pantheon.io/getting-started-drupal-9-registration
- Drupal Basics: Discover why Drupal has become one of the biggest CMSs and how you can leverage the Drupal community throughout your next project.
- Content Types & Fields: These building blocks of Drupal allow you to create and manage complex data structures within an easy UI.
- Dynamic Lists: You’ll learn how to use Views, a UI-driven query builder, to generate dynamic pages and blocks that can be reused throughout your site.
- Layout Builder: We’ll demonstrate how to use the new Layout Builder to control how content gets formatted on the fly.
- Q&A: We'll spend a portion of the time answering any questions you have around the essentials of Drupal.