We were building with Wordpress in 2003 - site is still up and running http://morningforum.org/2003/09/01/fall-2003/. We migrated from Multisite Wordpress to Drupal https://mrsec.org/highlights/2006/. We built Multisite Wordpress for seamless integration with Drupal for Stanford Law School in 2011. We built https://www.cardinalservice.org/ for seamless integration for Haas Center for Public service.
Yes, we build with Wordpress and we do have Wordpress Toolbox - here it is.
- AccessPress Parallax - simple parallax, sticky header
- Polestar - stricktly business, sticky header, extended typography
- Kale - minimalistic/artistic
- Stanford Lagunita theme
- WP All Import Pro for integration with other sources
- User Role Editor for managing permissions
- The Events Calendar for events
- Share Buttons by AddThis
- MyFontsWebfontsKit for custom fonts
- Quick Page/Post Redirect Plugin for custom redirects
- Search exclude for search optimization
- Widget Context for custom placement of widgets
- EasyChron for scheduling
- Academic Blogger's Toolkit for bibliographies management
- WP Data Tables for advanced data and visualizations
Site bulders - oh, no....
- Beaver Builder Plugin