- One click upgrade to Drupal 8 - why, when and how
- 11 am on Thursday - Feeds+Migrate sprint
- Lullabot+Pantheon party on Thu
- Help Desk at DrupalCon
On April 5, 2018, CodeX – the Stanford Center for Legal Informatics will host the CodeX FutureLaw 2018, CodeX’s sixth annual conference focusing on how technology is changing the landscape of the legal profession, the law itself, and how these changes impact us all.
CodeX FutureLaw 2018 brings together the academics, entrepreneurs, lawyers, investors, policy makers, and engineers spearheading the tech-driven transformation of our legal system.
I am happy to be part of Legal Innovation Lightning Round II
Master of Ceremonies: Owen Byrd
- Unnatural Language Processing: Parsing Judicial Opinions – Pablo Arredondo
- The New Tasks of the Lawyer of the Future – Carlos Gamez
- Ambiguity – a Feature or a Bug? – Oliver Goodenough
- Building a Home for the Stanford NPE Litigation Database – John Polansky & Irina Zaks
There are many ways and formats to manage bibliographies.
Some sites that provide publications references
- DOI Fundation https://www.doi.org/
- Medical PubMed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
- Economics http://www.nber.org/
- Scence - https://arxiv.org/
Some standard formats
- Custom Content type "Publication", for example, https://github.com/SU-SWS/stanford_publication
Pubmed Export options
- Download file in varius formats, including PubMed XML
- Set RSS feed https://eutils.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/erss.cgi?rss_guid=1Raub9iNEXWVQV0_0FIq4EMURQmFBYGdLB2xeLMdTQZdDI7ItJ